Web Protector IE
This page is about Web Protector IE for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Web Protector IE from your systemWebProtector
. More information about WebProtector can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Web Protector IE at http://web-protector.net
. Usually the Web Protector IE program is placed in the C:\Program Files\WebProtector directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Web Protector IE's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WebProtector\webprotector_uninstaller.exe. Web Protector IE's primary file takes around 64.71 KB (66261 bytes) and is called webprotector_uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Web Protector IE. They take 64.71 KB (66261
bytes) on disk.
- webprotector_uninstaller.exe (64.71 KB)
The current web page applies to Web Protector IE version 188.8.131.523
alone. You can find below a few links to other Web Protector IE releases:
...click to view all...
Web Protector IE is an application offered by the software company WebProtector. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Web Protector IE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Web Protector IE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Web Protector IE or simply activate the Search field and type in "Web Protector IE". If it exists on your system the Web Protector IE program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Web Protector IE in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Web Protector IE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Web Protector IE:
- The web site of the application is: http://web-protector.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebProtector\webprotector_uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Web Protector IE.
8. After removing Web Protector IE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Web Protector IE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Web Protector IE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Web Protector IE by WebProtector from your computer, we are not saying that Web Protector IE by WebProtector is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Web Protector IE in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 22:00:06.560