Web Protector IE
Web Protector IE is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Web Protector IE from your computerWebProtector
. Take a look here
for more details on WebProtector. You can get more details on Web Protector IE at http://web-protector.net
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\WebProtector folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Web Protector IE's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WebProtector\webprotector_uninstaller.exe. webprotector_uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.71 KB (66260 bytes) on disk.
Web Protector IE is composed of the following executables which take 64.71 KB (66260
bytes) on disk:
- webprotector_uninstaller.exe (64.71 KB)
This page is about Web Protector IE version 18.104.22.1681
only. You can find below info on other releases of Web Protector IE:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Web Protector IE you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
Web Protector IE is an application released by the software company WebProtector. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Web Protector IE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Web Protector IE from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Web Protector IE or simply activate the Search field and type in "Web Protector IE". If it is installed on your PC the Web Protector IE program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Web Protector IE in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Web Protector IE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web Protector IE:
- The web site of the application is: http://web-protector.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WebProtector\webprotector_uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Web Protector IE.
8. After removing Web Protector IE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Web Protector IE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Web Protector IE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Web Protector IE by WebProtector from your PC, we are not saying that Web Protector IE by WebProtector is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Web Protector IE supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 04:20:37.770