Web Protector IE
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Web Protector IE for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Web Protector IE from your PCWebProtector
. Go over here
where you can read more on WebProtector. You can get more details related to Web Protector IE at http://web-protector.net
. Web Protector IE is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebProtector directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Web Protector IE is C:\Program Files (x86)\WebProtector\webprotector_uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.71 KB (66261 bytes) on disk and is named webprotector_uninstaller.exe.
Web Protector IE installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 64.71 KB (66261
bytes) on disk.
- webprotector_uninstaller.exe (64.71 KB)
The current page applies to Web Protector IE version 22.214.171.1248
only. You can find below info on other versions of Web Protector IE:
...click to view all...
Web Protector IE is an application released by the software company WebProtector. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Web Protector IE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Web Protector IE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Web Protector IE or simply activate the Search field and type in "Web Protector IE". If it is installed on your PC the Web Protector IE app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Web Protector IE in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Web Protector IE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web Protector IE:
- The publisher is: http://web-protector.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebProtector\webprotector_uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Web Protector IE.
8. After uninstalling Web Protector IE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Web Protector IE that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Web Protector IE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Web Protector IE by WebProtector from your computer, we are not saying that Web Protector IE by WebProtector is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Web Protector IE supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 15:03:25.590