Web Protector IE
This info is about Web Protector IE for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Web Protector IE from your computerWebProtector
. Further information on WebProtector can be seen here
. Please open http://web-protector.net
if you want to read more on Web Protector IE on WebProtector's page. Web Protector IE is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebProtector folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Web Protector IE by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WebProtector\webprotector_uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Web Protector IE's primary file takes around 64.71 KB (66260 bytes) and is named webprotector_uninstaller.exe.
Web Protector IE contains of the executables below. They take 64.71 KB (66260
bytes) on disk.
- webprotector_uninstaller.exe (64.71 KB)
This web page is about Web Protector IE version 22.214.171.1242
alone. You can find below a few links to other Web Protector IE versions:
...click to view all...
Web Protector IE has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Web Protector IE is a program by the software company WebProtector. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Web Protector IE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Web Protector IE from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Web Protector IE or simply click the Search field and type in "Web Protector IE". If it is installed on your PC the Web Protector IE application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Web Protector IE in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Web Protector IE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Web Protector IE:
- The web site of the application is: http://web-protector.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebProtector\webprotector_uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Web Protector IE.
8. After uninstalling Web Protector IE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Protector IE which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Web Protector IE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Web Protector IE by WebProtector from your computer, nor are we saying that Web Protector IE by WebProtector is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Web Protector IE in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:07:07.480