Web Protector IE
Web Protector IE is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Web Protector IE from your PCWebProtector
. More information on WebProtector can be seen here
. Click on http://web-protector.net
to get more details about Web Protector IE on WebProtector's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebProtector folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Web Protector IE's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WebProtector\webprotector_uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is named webprotector_uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 64.71 KB (66260 bytes).
Web Protector IE is composed of the following executables which take 64.71 KB (66260
bytes) on disk:
- webprotector_uninstaller.exe (64.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of Web Protector IE. For other Web Protector IE versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Web Protector IE is an application released by the software company WebProtector. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Web Protector IE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Web Protector IE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Web Protector IE or simply click the Search field and type in "Web Protector IE". If it exists on your system the Web Protector IE application will be found very quickly. When you click Web Protector IE in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Web Protector IE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web Protector IE:
- The web site of the application is: http://web-protector.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebProtector\webprotector_uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Web Protector IE.
8. After removing Web Protector IE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Protector IE which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Web Protector IE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Web Protector IE by WebProtector from your computer, nor are we saying that Web Protector IE by WebProtector is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Web Protector IE supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-29 19:46:10.867