Web Protector IE
Web Protector IE is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Web Protector IE from your computerWebProtector
. More information about WebProtector can be read here
. You can get more details about Web Protector IE at http://web-protector.net
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WebProtector folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\WebProtector\webprotector_uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Web Protector IE. The application's main executable file is called webprotector_uninstaller.exe and occupies 64.71 KB (66262 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Web Protector IE. They occupy 64.71 KB (66262
bytes) on disk.
- webprotector_uninstaller.exe (64.71 KB)
The current web page applies to Web Protector IE version 220.127.116.112
only. For more Web Protector IE versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Web Protector IE is an application marketed by the software company WebProtector. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Web Protector IE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Web Protector IE from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Web Protector IE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Web Protector IE". If it is installed on your PC the Web Protector IE program will be found automatically. When you click Web Protector IE in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Web Protector IE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Web Protector IE:
- The publisher is: http://web-protector.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WebProtector\webprotector_uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Web Protector IE.
8. After removing Web Protector IE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Web Protector IE that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Web Protector IE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Web Protector IE by WebProtector from your computer, we are not saying that Web Protector IE by WebProtector is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Web Protector IE supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 17:39:47.283