WavePad Sound Editor
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your computerNCH Software
. Check out here
for more details on NCH Software. You can see more info about WavePad Sound Editor at www.nch.com.au/wavepad/support.html
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for WavePad Sound Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe. WavePad Sound Editor's main file takes around 2.66 MB (2788912 bytes) and is named wavepad.exe.
WavePad Sound Editor contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.59 MB (3765344
bytes) on disk.
- wavepad.exe (2.66 MB)
- wavepadsetup_v6.09.exe (953.55 KB)
The current page applies to WavePad Sound Editor version 6.09
only. You can find here a few links to other WavePad Sound Editor releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling WavePad Sound Editor we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe
WavePad Sound Editor is a program offered by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WavePad Sound Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "WavePad Sound Editor". The WavePad Sound Editor app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WavePad Sound Editor in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WavePad Sound Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WavePad Sound Editor:
- The web site of the application is: www.nch.com.au/wavepad/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WavePad Sound Editor.
8. After removing WavePad Sound Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WavePad Sound Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WavePad Sound Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WavePad Sound Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 00:07:28.400