WavePad Sound Editor
WavePad Sound Editor is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your computerNCH Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on NCH Software. More info about the software WavePad Sound Editor can be found at www.nch.com.au/wavepad/support.html
. WavePad Sound Editor is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\WavePad folder, subject to the user's choice. WavePad Sound Editor's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe. wavepad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.45 MB (2571008 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in WavePad Sound Editor. They take 3.61 MB (3781120
bytes) on disk.
- mp3el3.exe (132.00 KB)
- wavepad.exe (2.45 MB)
- wavepadsetup_v6.25.exe (1.03 MB)
The current page applies to WavePad Sound Editor version 6.25
alone. You can find below info on other releases of WavePad Sound Editor:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you remove WavePad Sound Editor from your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WavePad Sound Editor:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\WavePad
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\WavePad\mp3el3.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepadsetup_v6.25.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WavePad Sound Editor.lnk
Additional registry values that you should delete:
WavePad Sound Editor is a program offered by NCH Software. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase WavePad Sound Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete WavePad Sound Editor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WavePad Sound Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "WavePad Sound Editor". If it is installed on your PC the WavePad Sound Editor application will be found automatically. When you click WavePad Sound Editor in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WavePad Sound Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WavePad Sound Editor:
- The web site of the program is: www.nch.com.au/wavepad/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WavePad Sound Editor.
8. After removing WavePad Sound Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WavePad Sound Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WavePad Sound Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WavePad Sound Editor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 05:10:30.860