WavePad Sound Editor
This page is about WavePad Sound Editor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your systemNCH Software
. Additional info about NCH Software can be found here
. WavePad Sound Editor is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall WavePad Sound Editor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. WavePad Sound Editor's primary file takes around 2.11 MB (2216452 bytes) and its name is wavepad.exe.
WavePad Sound Editor is comprised of the following executables which take 5.02 MB (5265504
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (2.11 MB)
- wavepad.exe (2.11 MB)
- wpsetup_v5.03.exe (813.09 KB)
The current web page applies to WavePad Sound Editor version 5.03
alone. Click on the links below for other WavePad Sound Editor versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you remove WavePad Sound Editor from your computer.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall WavePad Sound Editor:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\NARZEDZIA\WavePad Sound Editor.lnk
WavePad Sound Editor is an application offered by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WavePad Sound Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "WavePad Sound Editor". The WavePad Sound Editor application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WavePad Sound Editor in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WavePad Sound Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WavePad Sound Editor.
8. After removing WavePad Sound Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WavePad Sound Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WavePad Sound Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 13:14:53.493