WavePad Sound Editor
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your systemNCH Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on NCH Software. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WavePad Sound Editor. wavepad.exe is the WavePad Sound Editor's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.11 MB (2214404 bytes) on disk.
WavePad Sound Editor is comprised of the following executables which take 5.02 MB (5265504
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (2.11 MB)
- wavepad.exe (2.11 MB)
- wpsetup_v5.01.exe (817.09 KB)
This page is about WavePad Sound Editor version 5.01
alone. Click on the links below for other WavePad Sound Editor versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WavePad Sound Editor:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\Help\aac_m4a_settings.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\Help\amr_settings.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\Help\appearance.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\Help\arrowlist.gif
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\wppfile\Shell\Edit with WavePad Sound Editor
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\docfile\Shell\Convert file type\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\rtffile\shell\Convert file type\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\wppfile\Shell\Edit with WavePad Sound Editor\command\
WavePad Sound Editor is an application released by NCH Software. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WavePad Sound Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "WavePad Sound Editor". If it exists on your system the WavePad Sound Editor app will be found very quickly. After you select WavePad Sound Editor in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WavePad Sound Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WavePad Sound Editor.
8. After uninstalling WavePad Sound Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WavePad Sound Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WavePad Sound Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 16:02:26.050