WavePad Sound Editor
This page contains thorough information on how to remove WavePad Sound Editor for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your systemNCH Software
. More information about NCH Software can be found here
. WavePad Sound Editor is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\WavePad folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\WavePad\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor. wavepad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.93 MB (2027524 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WavePad Sound Editor. They occupy about 4.54 MB (4760672
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (1.93 MB)
- wavepad.exe (1.93 MB)
- wpsetup_v4.55.exe (689.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.55
of WavePad Sound Editor. You can find here a few links to other WavePad Sound Editor versions:
...click to view all...
WavePad Sound Editor is a program released by NCH Software. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase WavePad Sound Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete WavePad Sound Editor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WavePad Sound Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WavePad Sound Editor". If it is installed on your PC the WavePad Sound Editor application will be found automatically. After you select WavePad Sound Editor in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WavePad Sound Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WavePad Sound Editor.
8. After removing WavePad Sound Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WavePad Sound Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WavePad Sound Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WavePad Sound Editor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 13:18:17.267