WavePad Sound Editor
WavePad Sound Editor is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your computerNCH Software
. Additional info about NCH Software can be read here
. More data about the application WavePad Sound Editor can be found at www.nch.com.au/wavepad/es/support.html
. Usually the WavePad Sound Editor program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for WavePad Sound Editor is "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe" -uninstall. The program's main executable file is titled wavepad.exe and occupies 2.32 MB (2432512 bytes).
The executable files below are part of WavePad Sound Editor. They occupy an average of 4.08 MB (4280856
bytes) on disk.
- wavepad.exe (2.32 MB)
- wavepadsetup_v5.33.exe (870.00 KB)
- wavepadsetup_v6.07.exe (935.02 KB)
The current web page applies to WavePad Sound Editor version 6.07
only. You can find below info on other versions of WavePad Sound Editor:
...click to view all...
WavePad Sound Editor is a program offered by NCH Software. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove WavePad Sound Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WavePad Sound Editor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WavePad Sound Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "WavePad Sound Editor". If it exists on your system the WavePad Sound Editor app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WavePad Sound Editor in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WavePad Sound Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WavePad Sound Editor:
- The web site of the application is: www.nch.com.au/wavepad/es/support.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe" -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WavePad Sound Editor.
8. After removing WavePad Sound Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WavePad Sound Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WavePad Sound Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WavePad Sound Editor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 16:51:44.133