WavePad Sound Editor
WavePad Sound Editor is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your systemNCH Software
. Additional info about NCH Software can be read here
. WavePad Sound Editor is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall WavePad Sound Editor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.44 MB (2557488 bytes) on disk and is named wavepad.exe.
WavePad Sound Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.35 MB (3513952
bytes) on disk.
- wavepad.exe (2.44 MB)
- wavepadsetup_v5.45.exe (934.05 KB)
The current page applies to WavePad Sound Editor version 5.45
alone. You can find here a few links to other WavePad Sound Editor releases:
...click to view all...
WavePad Sound Editor is a program marketed by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WavePad Sound Editor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WavePad Sound Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "WavePad Sound Editor". If it exists on your system the WavePad Sound Editor program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WavePad Sound Editor in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WavePad Sound Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WavePad Sound Editor.
8. After uninstalling WavePad Sound Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WavePad Sound Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WavePad Sound Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WavePad Sound Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 18:47:39.013