WavePad Sound Editor
You can find below detailed information on how to remove WavePad Sound Editor for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your PCNCH Software
. Check out here
for more details on NCH Software. Click on www.nch.com.au/wavepad/support.html
to get more details about WavePad Sound Editor on NCH Software's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for WavePad Sound Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe. WavePad Sound Editor's main file takes around 1.42 MB (1485312 bytes) and its name is wavepad.exe.
WavePad Sound Editor contains of the executables below. They take 4.21 MB (4410912
bytes) on disk.
- mp3el3.exe (132.00 KB)
- wavepad.exe (1.42 MB)
- wavepadsetup_v8.44.exe (1.33 MB)
- wavepadsetup_v9.01.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.01
of WavePad Sound Editor. Click on the links below for other WavePad Sound Editor versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling WavePad Sound Editor we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe.FriendlyAppName
WavePad Sound Editor is an application offered by NCH Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WavePad Sound Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "WavePad Sound Editor". The WavePad Sound Editor app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WavePad Sound Editor in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WavePad Sound Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WavePad Sound Editor:
- The software company is: www.nch.com.au/wavepad/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WavePad Sound Editor.
8. After removing WavePad Sound Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WavePad Sound Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WavePad Sound Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-09 09:46:19.263