WavePad Sound Editor
WavePad Sound Editor is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your PCNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be seen here
. More info about the program WavePad Sound Editor can be found at www.nch.com.au/wavepad/support.html
. WavePad Sound Editor is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe" -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.72 MB (2848816 bytes) on disk and is named wavepad.exe.
WavePad Sound Editor is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.58 MB (6902460
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (2.11 MB)
- wavepad.exe (2.72 MB)
- wavepadsetup_v5.67.exe (981.05 KB)
- wpsetup_v5.03.exe (813.09 KB)
This info is about WavePad Sound Editor version 5.67
only. You can find below info on other releases of WavePad Sound Editor:
...click to view all...
WavePad Sound Editor is an application released by the software company NCH Software. Some users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase WavePad Sound Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WavePad Sound Editor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WavePad Sound Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "WavePad Sound Editor". The WavePad Sound Editor application will be found very quickly. After you select WavePad Sound Editor in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WavePad Sound Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WavePad Sound Editor:
- The web site of the application is: www.nch.com.au/wavepad/support.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe" -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WavePad Sound Editor.
8. After uninstalling WavePad Sound Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WavePad Sound Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WavePad Sound Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WavePad Sound Editor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-24 22:42:07.187