WavePad Sound Editor
WavePad Sound Editor is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your systemNCH Software
. Open here
for more details on NCH Software. Click on www.nch.com.au/wavepad/support.html
to get more data about WavePad Sound Editor on NCH Software's website. WavePad Sound Editor is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad folder, regulated by the user's decision. WavePad Sound Editor's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.48 MB (3648056 bytes) on disk and is named wavepad.exe.
WavePad Sound Editor contains of the executables below. They take 4.95 MB (5192304
bytes) on disk.
- mp3el3.exe (132.00 KB)
- wavepad.exe (3.48 MB)
- wavepadsetup_v9.14.exe (1.34 MB)
The current web page applies to WavePad Sound Editor version 9.14
only. Click on the links below for other WavePad Sound Editor versions:
...click to view all...
WavePad Sound Editor is an application offered by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase WavePad Sound Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WavePad Sound Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WavePad Sound Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "WavePad Sound Editor". If it is installed on your PC the WavePad Sound Editor app will be found very quickly. When you select WavePad Sound Editor in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WavePad Sound Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WavePad Sound Editor:
- The web site of the application is: www.nch.com.au/wavepad/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WavePad Sound Editor.
8. After uninstalling WavePad Sound Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WavePad Sound Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WavePad Sound Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WavePad Sound Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-10 23:34:47.413