WavePad Sound Editor
You can find on this page details on how to remove WavePad Sound Editor for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your PCNCH Software
. More information about NCH Software can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\WavePad folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for WavePad Sound Editor is C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\WavePad\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled wavepad.exe and occupies 2.29 MB (2400260 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in WavePad Sound Editor. They take 5.07 MB (5318328
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (2.29 MB)
- wavepad.exe (2.29 MB)
- wpsetup_v4.28.exe (505.67 KB)
You can find below info on other application versions of WavePad Sound Editor:
...click to view all...
WavePad Sound Editor is an application offered by NCH Software. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WavePad Sound Editor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WavePad Sound Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "WavePad Sound Editor". If it exists on your system the WavePad Sound Editor application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WavePad Sound Editor in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WavePad Sound Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WavePad Sound Editor.
8. After uninstalling WavePad Sound Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WavePad Sound Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WavePad Sound Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:56:25.147