WavePad Sound Editor
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your systemNCH Software
. More info about NCH Software can be found here
. WavePad Sound Editor is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling WavePad Sound Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\WavePad\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. wavepad.exe is the WavePad Sound Editor's main executable file and it occupies around 2.28 MB (2389088 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with WavePad Sound Editor. They occupy about 3.12 MB (3270336
bytes) on disk.
- wavepad.exe (2.28 MB)
- wavepadsetup_v5.25.exe (860.59 KB)
This web page is about WavePad Sound Editor version 5.25
alone. Click on the links below for other WavePad Sound Editor versions:
...click to view all...
WavePad Sound Editor is a program offered by NCH Software. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase WavePad Sound Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WavePad Sound Editor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WavePad Sound Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "WavePad Sound Editor". If it exists on your system the WavePad Sound Editor program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WavePad Sound Editor in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WavePad Sound Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WavePad Sound Editor.
8. After removing WavePad Sound Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WavePad Sound Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WavePad Sound Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WavePad Sound Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-08 13:12:47.117