WavePad Sound Editor
This page is about WavePad Sound Editor for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your PCNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\WavePad directory (same installation drive as Windows). WavePad Sound Editor's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\WavePad\uninst.exe. wavepad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.93 MB (2027524 bytes) on disk.
WavePad Sound Editor is comprised of the following executables which take 4.54 MB (4760672
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (1.93 MB)
- wavepad.exe (1.93 MB)
- wpsetup_v4.56.exe (689.09 KB)
This data is about WavePad Sound Editor version 4.56
only. You can find here a few links to other WavePad Sound Editor versions:
...click to view all...
WavePad Sound Editor is a program offered by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WavePad Sound Editor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WavePad Sound Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "WavePad Sound Editor". If it is installed on your PC the WavePad Sound Editor program will be found automatically. When you select WavePad Sound Editor in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WavePad Sound Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WavePad Sound Editor.
8. After removing WavePad Sound Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WavePad Sound Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WavePad Sound Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WavePad Sound Editor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 07:58:06.707