You can find below detailed information on how to remove VyprVPN for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall VyprVPN from your computerGolden Frog, GmbH.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Golden Frog, GmbH.. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN directory (same installation drive as Windows). VyprVPN's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN\uninstall.exe. VyprVPN's primary file takes about 1.36 MB (1426432 bytes) and is named VyprVPN.exe.
VyprVPN is composed of the following executables which take 3.71 MB (3885992
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Chameleon.exe (13.00 KB)
- InstallCertificates.exe (6.00 KB)
- InstallTAP.exe (8.50 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (33.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (357.79 KB)
- VyprVPN.exe (1.36 MB)
- VyprVPNService.exe (263.50 KB)
- openvpn-VyprVPN.exe (805.50 KB)
- openvpn.exe (835.13 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16897
of VyprVPN. You can find here a few links to other VyprVPN releases:
...click to view all...
VyprVPN is an application by the software company Golden Frog, GmbH.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall VyprVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VyprVPN from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VyprVPN or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VyprVPN". If it exists on your system the VyprVPN application will be found very quickly. When you select VyprVPN in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VyprVPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VyprVPN.
8. After removing VyprVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VyprVPN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VyprVPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VyprVPN by Golden Frog, GmbH. from your PC, nor are we saying that VyprVPN by Golden Frog, GmbH. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VyprVPN in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 06:25:09.580