This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall VyprVPN for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall VyprVPN from your computerGolden Frog, GmbH.
. Go over here
for more details on Golden Frog, GmbH.. Usually the VyprVPN application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove VyprVPN. The program's main executable file is titled VyprVPN.exe and occupies 1.31 MB (1378304 bytes).
VyprVPN installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.78 MB (2918752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Chameleon.exe (13.00 KB)
- InstallCertificates.exe (5.50 KB)
- InstallTAP.exe (8.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (355.84 KB)
- VyprVPN.exe (1.31 MB)
- VyprVPNService.exe (236.50 KB)
- openvpn-VyprVPN.exe (805.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
The current web page applies to VyprVPN version 220.127.116.1157
alone. For other VyprVPN versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VyprVPN is an application by Golden Frog, GmbH.. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove VyprVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove VyprVPN from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VyprVPN or simply click the Search field and type in "VyprVPN". If it exists on your system the VyprVPN program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VyprVPN in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VyprVPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VyprVPN.
8. After removing VyprVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VyprVPN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VyprVPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove VyprVPN by Golden Frog, GmbH. from your PC, we are not saying that VyprVPN by Golden Frog, GmbH. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VyprVPN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-27 19:09:35.690