This page is about VyprVPN for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall VyprVPN from your systemGolden Frog, GmbH.
. You can read more on Golden Frog, GmbH. or check for application updates here
. Usually the VyprVPN program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN folder, depending on the user's option during setup. VyprVPN's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN\uninstall.exe". VyprVPN.exe is the VyprVPN's primary executable file and it takes about 1.03 MB (1076224 bytes) on disk.
VyprVPN is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.45 MB (2567904
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Chameleon.exe (12.00 KB)
- InstallCertificates.exe (6.00 KB)
- InstallTAP.exe (8.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (363.72 KB)
- VyprVPN.exe (1.03 MB)
- VyprVPNService.exe (182.00 KB)
- openvpn-VyprVPN.exe (805.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
This web page is about VyprVPN version 184.108.40.20624
only. Click on the links below for other VyprVPN versions:
...click to view all...
VyprVPN is a program by Golden Frog, GmbH.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase VyprVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VyprVPN with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VyprVPN or simply click the Search field and type in "VyprVPN". If it exists on your system the VyprVPN program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VyprVPN in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VyprVPN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VyprVPN.
8. After removing VyprVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VyprVPN that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VyprVPN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VyprVPN by Golden Frog, GmbH. from your PC, we are not saying that VyprVPN by Golden Frog, GmbH. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VyprVPN in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 09:58:28.300