This page is about VyprVPN for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall VyprVPN from your systemGolden Frog, GmbH.
. You can read more on Golden Frog, GmbH. or check for application updates here
. Usually the VyprVPN program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN folder, depending on the user's option during setup. VyprVPN's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN\uninstall.exe". VyprVPN.exe is the VyprVPN's primary executable file and it takes about 1.03 MB (1076224 bytes) on disk.
VyprVPN is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.45 MB (2567904
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Chameleon.exe (12.00 KB)
- InstallCertificates.exe (6.00 KB)
- InstallTAP.exe (8.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (363.72 KB)
- VyprVPN.exe (1.03 MB)
- VyprVPNService.exe (182.00 KB)
- openvpn-VyprVPN.exe (805.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
This web page is about VyprVPN version 184.108.40.20624
only. Click on the links below for other VyprVPN versions:
...click to view all...
VyprVPN is a program by Golden Frog, GmbH.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase VyprVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VyprVPN with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VyprVPN or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VyprVPN". If it is installed on your PC the VyprVPN application will be found automatically. When you click VyprVPN in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VyprVPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VyprVPN.
8. After removing VyprVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VyprVPN that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VyprVPN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VyprVPN by Golden Frog, GmbH. from your PC, we are not saying that VyprVPN by Golden Frog, GmbH. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VyprVPN in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 09:58:28.300