VyprVPN is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall VyprVPN from your systemGolden Frog, GmbH.
. More information on Golden Frog, GmbH. can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VyprVPN. VyprVPN.exe is the VyprVPN's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.24 MB (1296896 bytes) on disk.
VyprVPN contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.68 MB (2807976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Chameleon.exe (13.00 KB)
- InstallCertificates.exe (5.50 KB)
- InstallTAP.exe (8.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (355.66 KB)
- VyprVPN.exe (1.24 MB)
- VyprVPNService.exe (208.00 KB)
- openvpn-VyprVPN.exe (805.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
The current page applies to VyprVPN version 220.127.116.1117
alone. You can find below info on other releases of VyprVPN:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you remove VyprVPN from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall VyprVPN:
The files below remain on your disk by VyprVPN's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Golden Frog, GmbH\VyprVPN
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Golden Frog, GmbH\VyprVPN\Logs\VyprVPN.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\VyprVPN.lnk
VyprVPN is a program marketed by Golden Frog, GmbH.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase VyprVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VyprVPN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VyprVPN or simply activate the Search field and type in "VyprVPN". If it exists on your system the VyprVPN app will be found very quickly. After you click VyprVPN in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VyprVPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VyprVPN.
8. After removing VyprVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VyprVPN that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VyprVPN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VyprVPN by Golden Frog, GmbH. from your PC, we are not saying that VyprVPN by Golden Frog, GmbH. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VyprVPN in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:44:47.290