You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall VyprVPN for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall VyprVPN from your computerGolden Frog, GmbH.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Golden Frog, GmbH.. VyprVPN is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing VyprVPN is C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.32 MB (1388032 bytes) on disk and is called VyprVPN.exe.
VyprVPN installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.84 MB (2981304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Chameleon.exe (13.00 KB)
- InstallCertificates.exe (6.00 KB)
- InstallTAP.exe (8.00 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (31.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (355.93 KB)
- VyprVPN.exe (1.32 MB)
- VyprVPNService.exe (256.50 KB)
- openvpn-VyprVPN.exe (805.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20628
of VyprVPN. For other VyprVPN versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VyprVPN has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Download Files\VyprVPN-220.127.116.1128-installer.exe
VyprVPN is an application marketed by the software company Golden Frog, GmbH.. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove VyprVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VyprVPN from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VyprVPN or simply click the Search field and type in "VyprVPN". If it is installed on your PC the VyprVPN program will be found automatically. When you click VyprVPN in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VyprVPN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VyprVPN.
8. After uninstalling VyprVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VyprVPN that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VyprVPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VyprVPN by Golden Frog, GmbH. from your computer, nor are we saying that VyprVPN by Golden Frog, GmbH. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VyprVPN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 18:32:06.673