You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall VyprVPN for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall VyprVPN from your computerGolden Frog, GmbH.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Golden Frog, GmbH.. VyprVPN is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing VyprVPN is C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.58 MB (1652736 bytes) on disk and is titled VyprVPN.exe.
The executables below are part of VyprVPN. They take about 3.96 MB (4151744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Chameleon.exe (13.00 KB)
- InstallCertificates.exe (6.00 KB)
- InstallTAP.exe (8.50 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (38.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (357.81 KB)
- VyprVPN.exe (1.58 MB)
- VyprVPNService.exe (297.00 KB)
- openvpn-VyprVPN.exe (805.50 KB)
- openvpn.exe (835.13 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
The current page applies to VyprVPN version 18.104.22.16841
alone. You can find below a few links to other VyprVPN versions:
...click to view all...
VyprVPN is a program released by the software company Golden Frog, GmbH.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall VyprVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VyprVPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VyprVPN or simply click the Search feature and type in "VyprVPN". If it exists on your system the VyprVPN application will be found very quickly. After you click VyprVPN in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VyprVPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VyprVPN.
8. After uninstalling VyprVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VyprVPN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VyprVPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove VyprVPN by Golden Frog, GmbH. from your PC, we are not saying that VyprVPN by Golden Frog, GmbH. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VyprVPN in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 12:11:57.017