This web page is about VyprVPN for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall VyprVPN from your systemGolden Frog, GmbH.
. You can read more on Golden Frog, GmbH. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VyprVPN. The application's main executable file is labeled VyprVPN.exe and occupies 1.36 MB (1426432 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with VyprVPN. They take about 3.71 MB (3886360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Chameleon.exe (13.00 KB)
- InstallCertificates.exe (6.00 KB)
- InstallTAP.exe (8.50 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (33.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (357.65 KB)
- VyprVPN.exe (1.36 MB)
- VyprVPNService.exe (264.00 KB)
- openvpn-VyprVPN.exe (805.50 KB)
- openvpn.exe (835.13 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
The current web page applies to VyprVPN version 126.96.36.19955
alone. You can find below info on other releases of VyprVPN:
...click to view all...
VyprVPN is an application by the software company Golden Frog, GmbH.. Some people decide to erase it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase VyprVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VyprVPN with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VyprVPN or simply click the Search feature and type in "VyprVPN". If it is installed on your PC the VyprVPN program will be found very quickly. After you click VyprVPN in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VyprVPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VyprVPN.
8. After removing VyprVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VyprVPN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VyprVPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VyprVPN by Golden Frog, GmbH. from your PC, we are not saying that VyprVPN by Golden Frog, GmbH. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VyprVPN in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-04 15:05:00.887