This page contains detailed information on how to remove VyprVPN for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall VyprVPN from your PCGolden Frog, GmbH.
. You can read more on Golden Frog, GmbH. or check for application updates here
. VyprVPN is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling VyprVPN is C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled VyprVPN.exe and its approximative size is 848.50 KB (868864 bytes).
VyprVPN is composed of the following executables which take 2.07 MB (2171840
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Chameleon.exe (12.00 KB)
- InstallCertificates.exe (6.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (249.44 KB)
- VyprVPN.exe (848.50 KB)
- VyprVPNService.exe (120.00 KB)
- openvpn-VyprVPN.exe (805.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12497
of VyprVPN. Click on the links below for other VyprVPN versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall VyprVPN you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall VyprVPN from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by VyprVPN when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Golden Frog, GmbH\VyprVPN
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Golden Frog, GmbH\VyprVPN
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN\Catel.Core.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN\Catel.Extensions.Controls.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN\Catel.MVVM.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN\Chameleon.exe
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Golden Frog, GmbH.\VyprVPN
VyprVPN is an application by the software company Golden Frog, GmbH.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall VyprVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VyprVPN from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VyprVPN or simply click the Search field and type in "VyprVPN". If it exists on your system the VyprVPN app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VyprVPN in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VyprVPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VyprVPN.
8. After removing VyprVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VyprVPN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VyprVPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VyprVPN by Golden Frog, GmbH. from your computer, nor are we saying that VyprVPN by Golden Frog, GmbH. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VyprVPN in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-07 15:38:26.637