Vistaprint Photo Books
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books from your computerVistaprint
. Further information on Vistaprint can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vistaprint Photo Books folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Vistaprint Photo Books is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vistaprint Photo Books\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Vistaprint Photo Books's primary file takes around 5.76 MB (6037104 bytes) and its name is apc.exe.
Vistaprint Photo Books installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.88 MB (7219225
bytes) on disk.
- apc.exe (5.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.523
of Vistaprint Photo Books. Click on the links below for other Vistaprint Photo Books versions:
...click to view all...
Vistaprint Photo Books is an application offered by the software company Vistaprint. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Vistaprint Photo Books is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Vistaprint Photo Books from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vistaprint Photo Books or simply click the Search field and type in "Vistaprint Photo Books". The Vistaprint Photo Books app will be found automatically. After you click Vistaprint Photo Books in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Vistaprint Photo Books, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books.
8. After uninstalling Vistaprint Photo Books, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vistaprint Photo Books which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vistaprint Photo Books using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books by Vistaprint from your computer, we are not saying that Vistaprint Photo Books by Vistaprint is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-27 15:24:32.200