Vistaprint Photo Books
Vistaprint Photo Books is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books from your systemVistaprint
. You can find out more on Vistaprint or check for application updates here
. Usually the Vistaprint Photo Books application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName.admin-HP\AppData\Local\Vistaprint Photo Books directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Vistaprint Photo Books is C:\Users\UserName.admin-HP\AppData\Local\Vistaprint Photo Books\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.18 MB (6476000 bytes) on disk and is called apc.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Vistaprint Photo Books. They take about 7.30 MB (7658121
bytes) on disk.
- apc.exe (6.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Vistaprint Photo Books version 10.0.2.1417
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Vistaprint Photo Books:
...click to view all...
Vistaprint Photo Books is an application released by the software company Vistaprint. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Vistaprint Photo Books is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Vistaprint Photo Books using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Vistaprint Photo Books or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vistaprint Photo Books". The Vistaprint Photo Books program will be found automatically. After you click Vistaprint Photo Books in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Vistaprint Photo Books, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books.
8. After removing Vistaprint Photo Books, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vistaprint Photo Books that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vistaprint Photo Books with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books by Vistaprint from your PC, nor are we saying that Vistaprint Photo Books by Vistaprint is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-29 17:14:11.470