Vistaprint Photo Books
Vistaprint Photo Books is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books from your computerVistaprint
. You can find out more on Vistaprint or check for application updates here
. Vistaprint Photo Books is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vistaprint Photo Books directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Vistaprint Photo Books is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vistaprint Photo Books\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 10.70 MB (11219680 bytes) on disk and is labeled apc.exe.
The following executables are contained in Vistaprint Photo Books. They take 11.83 MB (12401801
bytes) on disk.
- apc.exe (10.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about Vistaprint Photo Books version 220.127.116.110
alone. Click on the links below for other Vistaprint Photo Books versions:
...click to view all...
Vistaprint Photo Books is a program released by Vistaprint. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Vistaprint Photo Books is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Vistaprint Photo Books or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vistaprint Photo Books". If it is installed on your PC the Vistaprint Photo Books program will be found automatically. When you click Vistaprint Photo Books in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Vistaprint Photo Books, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vistaprint Photo Books.
8. After removing Vistaprint Photo Books, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Vistaprint Photo Books that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vistaprint Photo Books with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books by Vistaprint from your PC, we are not saying that Vistaprint Photo Books by Vistaprint is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 12:14:42.030