Vistaprint Photo Books
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books from your systemVistaprint
. More information on Vistaprint can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vistaprint Photo Books folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Vistaprint Photo Books is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vistaprint Photo Books\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Vistaprint Photo Books's main file takes around 8.89 MB (9325272 bytes) and is named apc.exe.
Vistaprint Photo Books installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.02 MB (10507393
bytes) on disk.
- apc.exe (8.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2063
of Vistaprint Photo Books. For other Vistaprint Photo Books versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Vistaprint Photo Books is an application offered by the software company Vistaprint. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Vistaprint Photo Books is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Vistaprint Photo Books from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Vistaprint Photo Books or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vistaprint Photo Books". If it is installed on your PC the Vistaprint Photo Books app will be found very quickly. After you click Vistaprint Photo Books in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Vistaprint Photo Books, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Vistaprint Photo Books.
8. After removing Vistaprint Photo Books, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Vistaprint Photo Books which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vistaprint Photo Books with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Vistaprint Photo Books by Vistaprint from your PC, nor are we saying that Vistaprint Photo Books by Vistaprint is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Vistaprint Photo Books in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-22 20:40:00.077