Vistaprint Photo Books
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books from your computerVistaprint
. Go over here
for more details on Vistaprint. Vistaprint Photo Books is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vistaprint Photo Books directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Vistaprint Photo Books is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vistaprint Photo Books\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. apc.exe is the Vistaprint Photo Books's primary executable file and it takes circa 6.74 MB (7068272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Vistaprint Photo Books. They occupy an average of 7.87 MB (8250393
bytes) on disk.
- apc.exe (6.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Vistaprint Photo Books version 220.127.116.113
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Vistaprint Photo Books:
...click to view all...
Vistaprint Photo Books is a program released by Vistaprint. Some users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Vistaprint Photo Books is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vistaprint Photo Books or simply activate the Search field and type in "Vistaprint Photo Books". If it exists on your system the Vistaprint Photo Books app will be found automatically. When you click Vistaprint Photo Books in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Vistaprint Photo Books, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books.
8. After uninstalling Vistaprint Photo Books, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Vistaprint Photo Books that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vistaprint Photo Books with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books by Vistaprint from your PC, nor are we saying that Vistaprint Photo Books by Vistaprint is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 14:51:40.383