Vistaprint Photo Books
Vistaprint Photo Books is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books from your systemVistaprint
. Check out here
for more info on Vistaprint. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vistaprint Photo Books directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Vistaprint Photo Books is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vistaprint Photo Books\unins000.exe. apc.exe is the Vistaprint Photo Books's main executable file and it occupies close to 9.31 MB (9762016 bytes) on disk.
Vistaprint Photo Books installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.44 MB (10944137
bytes) on disk.
- apc.exe (9.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about Vistaprint Photo Books version 220.127.116.116
only. For more Vistaprint Photo Books versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Vistaprint Photo Books is a program by the software company Vistaprint. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Vistaprint Photo Books from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vistaprint Photo Books or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vistaprint Photo Books". If it is installed on your PC the Vistaprint Photo Books program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Vistaprint Photo Books in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Vistaprint Photo Books, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books.
8. After uninstalling Vistaprint Photo Books, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vistaprint Photo Books which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vistaprint Photo Books using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books by Vistaprint from your PC, we are not saying that Vistaprint Photo Books by Vistaprint is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-18 09:29:53.707