Vistaprint Photo Books
Vistaprint Photo Books is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books from your systemVistaprint
. Go over here
for more info on Vistaprint. Vistaprint Photo Books is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vistaprint Photo Books folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vistaprint Photo Books\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Vistaprint Photo Books. Vistaprint Photo Books's main file takes around 7.20 MB (7552224 bytes) and is called apc.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Vistaprint Photo Books. They occupy 8.33 MB (8734345
bytes) on disk.
- apc.exe (7.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.1.1228
of Vistaprint Photo Books. For other Vistaprint Photo Books versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Vistaprint Photo Books is a program marketed by the software company Vistaprint. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Vistaprint Photo Books or simply click the Search field and type in "Vistaprint Photo Books". If it is installed on your PC the Vistaprint Photo Books application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Vistaprint Photo Books in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Vistaprint Photo Books, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books.
8. After uninstalling Vistaprint Photo Books, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Vistaprint Photo Books which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vistaprint Photo Books using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Vistaprint Photo Books by Vistaprint from your PC, nor are we saying that Vistaprint Photo Books by Vistaprint is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vistaprint Photo Books supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 10:38:08.793