Vistaprint Photo Books
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books from your PCVistaprint
. Open here
for more information on Vistaprint. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vistaprint Photo Books directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Vistaprint Photo Books is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Vistaprint Photo Books\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 15.84 MB (16607440 bytes) on disk and is called apc.exe.
The executable files below are part of Vistaprint Photo Books. They take an average of 16.97 MB (17789561
bytes) on disk.
- apc.exe (15.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about Vistaprint Photo Books version 22.214.171.12400
alone. For more Vistaprint Photo Books versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Vistaprint Photo Books is an application released by Vistaprint. Some users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Vistaprint Photo Books is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Vistaprint Photo Books or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vistaprint Photo Books". If it exists on your system the Vistaprint Photo Books app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Vistaprint Photo Books in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Vistaprint Photo Books, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books.
8. After removing Vistaprint Photo Books, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Vistaprint Photo Books which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Vistaprint Photo Books using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books by Vistaprint from your PC, we are not saying that Vistaprint Photo Books by Vistaprint is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vistaprint Photo Books in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-06 17:23:31.190