Videoplayer is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Videoplayer from your systemAVTECH
. More information about AVTECH can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR Videoplayer folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Videoplayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR Videoplayer\UnInstall_24325.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.70 MB (1785856 bytes) on disk and is titled VideoPlayer.exe.
The executables below are part of Videoplayer. They occupy an average of 1.92 MB (2012672
bytes) on disk.
- UnInstall_24325.exe (221.50 KB)
- VideoPlayer.exe (1.70 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Videoplayer. You can find below info on other releases of Videoplayer:
...click to view all...
Videoplayer is an application released by AVTECH. Some people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Videoplayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Videoplayer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Videoplayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Videoplayer". The Videoplayer app will be found automatically. When you select Videoplayer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Videoplayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Videoplayer.
8. After uninstalling Videoplayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Videoplayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Videoplayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Videoplayer by AVTECH from your PC, nor are we saying that Videoplayer by AVTECH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Videoplayer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-22 16:32:56.150