This web page is about Videoplayer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Videoplayer from your computerAVTECH
. You can find out more on AVTECH or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\DVR Videoplayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). Videoplayer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DVR Videoplayer\UnInstall_24325.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.82 MB (1904994 bytes) on disk and is named VideoPlayer.exe.
Videoplayer contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.19 MB (2295991
bytes) on disk.
- UnInstall_24325.exe (381.83 KB)
- VideoPlayer.exe (1.82 MB)
The current web page applies to Videoplayer version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Videoplayer versions:
...click to view all...
Videoplayer is a program by the software company AVTECH. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Videoplayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Videoplayer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Videoplayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Videoplayer". If it is installed on your PC the Videoplayer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Videoplayer in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Videoplayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Videoplayer.
8. After removing Videoplayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Videoplayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Videoplayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Videoplayer by AVTECH from your computer, we are not saying that Videoplayer by AVTECH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Videoplayer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 09:18:38.707