This web page is about Videoplayer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Videoplayer from your computerAVTECH
. You can find out more on AVTECH or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\DVR Videoplayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). Videoplayer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DVR Videoplayer\UnInstall_24325.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.82 MB (1904994 bytes) on disk and is named VideoPlayer.exe.
Videoplayer contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.19 MB (2295991
bytes) on disk.
- UnInstall_24325.exe (381.83 KB)
- VideoPlayer.exe (1.82 MB)
The current web page applies to Videoplayer version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Videoplayer versions:
...click to view all...
Videoplayer is a program by the software company AVTECH. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Videoplayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Videoplayer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Videoplayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Videoplayer". The Videoplayer application will be found automatically. After you select Videoplayer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Videoplayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Videoplayer.
8. After removing Videoplayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Videoplayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Videoplayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Videoplayer by AVTECH from your computer, we are not saying that Videoplayer by AVTECH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Videoplayer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 09:18:38.707