Videoplayer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Videoplayer from your systemAVTECH
. More info about AVTECH can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR Videoplayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Videoplayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR Videoplayer\UnInstall_24325.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Videoplayer's primary file takes about 1.66 MB (1740800 bytes) and its name is VideoPlayer.exe.
Videoplayer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.88 MB (1967616
bytes) on disk.
- UnInstall_24325.exe (221.50 KB)
- VideoPlayer.exe (1.66 MB)
The current web page applies to Videoplayer version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Videoplayer:
...click to view all...
Videoplayer is a program offered by AVTECH. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Videoplayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Videoplayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Videoplayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Videoplayer". If it exists on your system the Videoplayer app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Videoplayer in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Videoplayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Videoplayer.
8. After uninstalling Videoplayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Videoplayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Videoplayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Videoplayer by AVTECH from your PC, we are not saying that Videoplayer by AVTECH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Videoplayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-21 18:38:06.727