This web page is about Videoplayer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Videoplayer from your systemAVTECH
. You can find out more on AVTECH or check for application updates here
. Videoplayer is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR Videoplayer directory, depending on the user's option. Videoplayer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR Videoplayer\UnInstall_24325.exe. The program's main executable file is named VideoPlayer.exe and it has a size of 1.67 MB (1753088 bytes).
Videoplayer contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.89 MB (1979904
bytes) on disk.
- UnInstall_24325.exe (221.50 KB)
- VideoPlayer.exe (1.67 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Videoplayer. For other Videoplayer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Videoplayer is an application offered by AVTECH. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Videoplayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Videoplayer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Videoplayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Videoplayer". If it is installed on your PC the Videoplayer program will be found very quickly. After you click Videoplayer in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Videoplayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Videoplayer.
8. After uninstalling Videoplayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Videoplayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Videoplayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Videoplayer by AVTECH from your computer, we are not saying that Videoplayer by AVTECH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Videoplayer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-03 08:25:51.290