You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Videoplayer for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Videoplayer from your computerAVTECH
. You can find out more on AVTECH or check for application updates here
. Videoplayer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DVR Videoplayer directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Videoplayer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DVR Videoplayer\UnInstall_24325.exe. VideoPlayer.exe is the Videoplayer's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.67 MB (1753088 bytes) on disk.
Videoplayer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.89 MB (1979904
bytes) on disk:
- UnInstall_24325.exe (221.50 KB)
- VideoPlayer.exe (1.67 MB)
This web page is about Videoplayer version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Videoplayer versions:
...click to view all...
Videoplayer is an application released by the software company AVTECH. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Videoplayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Videoplayer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Videoplayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Videoplayer". If it is installed on your PC the Videoplayer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Videoplayer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Videoplayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Videoplayer.
8. After removing Videoplayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Videoplayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Videoplayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Videoplayer by AVTECH from your PC, we are not saying that Videoplayer by AVTECH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Videoplayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 17:39:11.787