This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Videoplayer for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Videoplayer from your systemAVTECH
. You can find out more on AVTECH or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\DVR Videoplayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\DVR Videoplayer\un_Videoplayer_setup_24325.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Videoplayer. VideoPlayer.exe is the Videoplayer's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.67 MB (1753088 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Videoplayer. They occupy about 2.06 MB (2156944
bytes) on disk.
- un_Videoplayer_setup_24325.exe (394.39 KB)
- VideoPlayer.exe (1.67 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Videoplayer. For more Videoplayer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Videoplayer is a program by AVTECH. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Videoplayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Videoplayer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Videoplayer or simply click the Search field and type in "Videoplayer". If it is installed on your PC the Videoplayer application will be found very quickly. When you click Videoplayer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Videoplayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Videoplayer.
8. After removing Videoplayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Videoplayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Videoplayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Videoplayer by AVTECH from your PC, nor are we saying that Videoplayer by AVTECH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Videoplayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-13 14:41:20.470