You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Videoplayer for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Videoplayer from your PCAVTECH
. More information on AVTECH can be found here
. Videoplayer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR Videoplayer directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Videoplayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR Videoplayer\UnInstall_24325.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.68 MB (1761280 bytes) on disk and is called VideoPlayer.exe.
Videoplayer contains of the executables below. They take 1.90 MB (1988096
bytes) on disk.
- UnInstall_24325.exe (221.50 KB)
- VideoPlayer.exe (1.68 MB)
The current web page applies to Videoplayer version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Videoplayer:
...click to view all...
Videoplayer is an application offered by the software company AVTECH. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Videoplayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Videoplayer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Videoplayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Videoplayer". If it is installed on your PC the Videoplayer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Videoplayer in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Videoplayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Videoplayer.
8. After removing Videoplayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Videoplayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Videoplayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Videoplayer by AVTECH from your computer, nor are we saying that Videoplayer by AVTECH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Videoplayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 10:08:55.367