Videoplayer is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Videoplayer from your systemAVTECH
. More information about AVTECH can be read here
. Videoplayer is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR Videoplayer folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Videoplayer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVR Videoplayer\UnInstall_24325.exe. Videoplayer's main file takes about 1.68 MB (1761280 bytes) and is named VideoPlayer.exe.
Videoplayer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.90 MB (1988096
bytes) on disk.
- UnInstall_24325.exe (221.50 KB)
- VideoPlayer.exe (1.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Videoplayer. For other Videoplayer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Videoplayer is an application offered by AVTECH. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Videoplayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Videoplayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Videoplayer or simply click the Search field and type in "Videoplayer". If it exists on your system the Videoplayer program will be found very quickly. After you select Videoplayer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Videoplayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Videoplayer.
8. After removing Videoplayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Videoplayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Videoplayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Videoplayer by AVTECH from your PC, we are not saying that Videoplayer by AVTECH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Videoplayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-22 08:05:12.857