VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center
VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center from your computerSony Corporation
. More data about Sony Corporation can be read here
. Usually the VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience directory, depending on the user's option during install. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center. VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center's primary file takes about 9.50 KB (9728 bytes) and its name is MSOLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are part of VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center. They take an average of 9.50 KB (9728
bytes) on disk.
- MSOLauncher.exe (9.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.10.0820.
of VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center. You can find below info on other versions of VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center:
...click to view all...
VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is a program by Sony Corporation. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center". If it exists on your system the VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center application will be found automatically. After you click VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center.
8. After removing VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center by Sony Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-10 23:31:24.567