VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center
This page is about VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center from your computerSony Corporation
. More information on Sony Corporation can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.05 MB (1099056 bytes) on disk and is titled VAIOWelcome.exe.
The executables below are part of VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center. They take an average of 1.11 MB (1161824
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (21.30 KB)
- VAIOWelcome.exe (1.05 MB)
- WelcomeLauncher.exe (20.00 KB)
- LaunchIE.exe (20.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.01.0424.
of VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center. You can find below a few links to other VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is a program released by Sony Corporation. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center". The VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center app will be found very quickly. When you select VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center.
8. After uninstalling VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center by Sony Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center by Sony Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 16:17:40.983