VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center from your computerSony Corporation
. Open here
for more details on Sony Corporation. More data about the app VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center can be seen at http://esupport.sony.com/ES/VAIO/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center's main file takes about 12.00 KB (12288 bytes) and is called AddReg64.exe.
VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 51.80 KB (53040
bytes) on disk.
- AddReg64.exe (12.00 KB)
- CopyFiles.exe (12.00 KB)
- NISLauncher.exe (18.30 KB)
- MSOLauncher.exe (9.50 KB)
The current page applies to VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center version 8.00.0323.
only. For other VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is a program released by the software company Sony Corporation. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center". If it exists on your system the VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center:
- The web site of the application is: http://esupport.sony.com/ES/VAIO/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center.
8. After removing VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center by Sony Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-19 01:49:57.840