VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center
VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center from your systemSony Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Sony Corporation. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. VAIOWelcome.exe is the VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center's primary executable file and it takes about 1.04 MB (1093632 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center. They take 1.10 MB (1156400
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (21.30 KB)
- VAIOWelcome.exe (1.04 MB)
- WelcomeLauncher.exe (20.00 KB)
- LaunchIE.exe (20.00 KB)
This web page is about VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center version 5.00.0407.
alone. Click on the links below for other VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is a program released by Sony Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center program will be found very quickly. After you select VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center.
8. After removing VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center by Sony Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center by Sony Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-01 19:49:03.427