VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center
This page is about VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center from your PCSony Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Sony Corporation. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is RunDll32. VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center's primary file takes about 12.00 KB (12288 bytes) and is called AddReg64.exe.
VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center contains of the executables below. They occupy 51.80 KB (53040
bytes) on disk.
- AddReg64.exe (12.00 KB)
- CopyFiles.exe (12.00 KB)
- NISLauncher.exe (18.30 KB)
- MSOLauncher.exe (9.50 KB)
The current web page applies to VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center version 7.10.1027.
only. You can find below info on other versions of VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center:
...click to view all...
VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is a program released by the software company Sony Corporation. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center". The VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center.
8. After removing VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center by Sony Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 05:53:52.197