VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center
VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center from your PCSony Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on Sony Corporation. Usually the VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\First Experience directory, depending on the user's option during install. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center. The program's main executable file has a size of 12.00 KB (12288 bytes) on disk and is named CopyFiles.exe.
The following executable files are contained in VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center. They take 12.00 KB (12288
bytes) on disk.
This data is about VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center version 6.10.0804.64.
only. Click on the links below for other VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is an application by the software company Sony Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center.
8. After uninstalling VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center by Sony Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center by Sony Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-01 14:09:31.907