VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center
VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center from your computerSony Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on Sony Corporation. VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\First Experience directory, regulated by the user's choice. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center. VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center's primary file takes around 1.40 MB (1467696 bytes) and is named VAIOWelcome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center. They take 4.97 MB (5211216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CleanUp.exe (17.30 KB)
- OOBEFcdRegistration.exe (1.96 MB)
- VAIORegCommand.exe (97.80 KB)
- VAIOWelcome.exe (1.40 MB)
- WelcomeLauncher.exe (16.00 KB)
- AddReg64.exe (12.00 KB)
- CopyFiles.exe (12.00 KB)
- NISLauncher.exe (18.30 KB)
- MSOLauncher.exe (9.50 KB)
The current web page applies to VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center version 8.00.0414.
alone. For other VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is a program by the software company Sony Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center application will be found automatically. After you select VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center.
8. After removing VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center by Sony Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center by Sony Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO OOBE and Welcome Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-20 19:22:00.570